Monday, December 3, 2007
Nadinne Cruz
What I have learned about Nadinne Cruz' presentation was that its always good to be actively involved in community service. When I was younger, I was active in many groups around my town, including helping at a soup kitchen, spending time with less fortunate children at a children's hospital, and helping out at a nursing home with my synagogue. I believe that community service is a way to give back to those in your community. I do not expect anything back from what I have done in the past with community service. Community service comes from the heart. What I also got out of her presentation was the importance of being bold with your ideas. In other words, the bolder the better. In design, bolding your look and feel of your design makes it more attractive and grabs more attention to the eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment